Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another Impressive Split Album


Here is another impressive piece of work and Suma is involved again! This time it's a collaboration with the Sludge Doom band Unearthly Trance from New York.
This Is My Weapon Of Choice is a great song by Suma. This is a Stoner Doom song that sounds very heavy and threatening. To my great delight, they use the singing saw again. (As on the album Let the Chuches Burn).
Montauk is a Sludge Doom song by Unearthly Trance. It has a dark atmosphere. I like this song. I think I should go buy more music from Unearthly Trance.
There is a new collaboration of Suma and Unearthly Trance on the way! I'm looking forward to that! For now: Enjoy this one!

Suma/Unearthly Trance - Split 10" (2009)


Suma MySpace

Unearthly Trance Website & MySpace

1 comment:

dOOmGrinder said...

thanks! great blog, rock on ....