Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finnish Stoner: PLUTONIUM ORANGE.


Here's another great band from Finland. Plutonium Orange is a Stoner Rock band with Metal influences. When I listened the album Volume the first time it reminds me of something, but I couldn't figure out what. Later I realized it sounds like another Finnish band called Sunride. Volume is a very great album. There's only one thing: It sounds a bit too nice, it should have been more raw. That's my only criticism.
If you like this album, you can buy it here. Enjoy!

Heard from listeners: The Cult, Mustasch, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Muse, Tool, Monster Magnet, Queens of the Stone Age, Danko Jones, Entombed, you name it.
(From Myspace)

Plutonium Orange - Volume (2009)




2 comments:

Mari said...

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks... ;)