Monday, October 4, 2010

Beware The Gelatinous Gloop


Thanks to Tom from Exhilarate Records for this submission!
Beware The Gelatinous Gloop Compilation is a great compilation by Exhilarate Records from Birmingham, England.
This compilation represent 22 bands that play different styles like: Doom, Drone, Sludge, Stoner, Noise, Black, Death, Progressive and Industrial. I like all these styles, except Industrial. So 20 tracks are really great to me. The only band I'm familiar with is Dopefight. (These guys just released their album Budss and I asure you: it is awesome!)
In overall this is an awesome compilation with various music. And I like to give a compliment the designer of the artwork. It looks absolutely fantastic! Enjoy!

Beware The Gelatinous Gloop Compilation (2010)



Exhilarate Records MySpace - MySpace - Blogspot

No comments: