Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Selfish Manifest


Float A Ziggy is a band from the nice city of Groningen, The Netherlands. This threesome plays a combination of Grunge and Stoner Rock. Their EP The Selfish Manifest contains four great sounding tracks. The singer sounds to me like a hybrid between Chris Cornell (Soundgarden) And Mark Arm (Mudhoney). This guy has a very good voice. The guitars are another awesome thing. The riffs and the sound of great! The drums and bass are very solid. All this sounds promising for the future!
I'm looking forward to see these guys perform next friday! Enjoy!

Float A Ziggy - The Selfish Manifest EP (2010)



1 comment:

Klemen Breznikar said...

Hey there. I really like your blog, so I added it to my new blog about obscure music. I would really appreciate if you can add mine to your blog list and follow if you like it of course. Thanks
http://psychedelicbaby.blogspot.com/